In billwerk you can configure additional fields in your financial accounting export to output further useful information. Go to "Settings > Accounting > Export Settings" and first select whether the additional fields in the export of Datev postings, Datev debitors, Lexware postings or Lexware debitors should be output. Then select the output column in the "Outbox" field, a title of your choice in the "Title" field and the desired information in the "Inbox" field. Use the button "Add Field" to add as many custom fields as required and finally click "Save".
Articles in this section
- Questions and answers about DATEV accounts
- What is the MOSS report and how can I create it via billwerk?
- What possibilities does billwerks accounting export offer me?
- How do I export my data for financial accounting with billwerk?
- How can I import the accounting data into DATEV?
- How do I carry out a monthly closing in billwerk?
- How can I configure custom fields for the financial accounting export?