To reset your sandbox account, click on your E-mail in the right corner and go to "Account > Administration" and press the "Clear Data"-button. In the popup-window you can choose between "Delete all customers and contracts related data" and "Delete all products, customers and contracts related data". Regarding your selection, the desired datas are deleted and you can start testing with a fresh sandbox account. If you want to delete your Sandbox account, please contact the support by mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How is VAT calculated on invoices in billwerk?
- How are pro rata changes in contracts calculated?
- How can I deliver my own customer number for new contracts on signup?
- How are invoice amounts rounded in billwerk?
- How can I submit an English order page and prefill the country?
- How many characters are allowed for my submitted strings?
- How can i delete my testdata on the sandbox?
- Which languages are available for the billwerk user interface?