You can group you products for one currency or one specific market inside one plan group. To create a new plan group go to "Products" and click the "New plan Group" button.
Here you can configure the following settings:
- Internal Name: The internal name, which is displayed in the UI
- Prices includes Tax: Selection if net or gross prices are used
- Billing precision: Precise or day.
- Precise billing enables billing of exact times for contracts as well as contract changes and displays these times on all documents.
- The "Day" setting sets all changes in contracts to 00:00 and does not output times on documents. The day specified on documents is fully included.
- Currency: The currency for all products inside this plan group
- Value added Tax: The taxation rules, which are used for all plans inside the plan group
When you are finished, click the "Save" button and the plan group is created.