If you want to create or change the text of the SEPA Direct Debit mandate, go to "Settings > Payment > Payment Settings" on the tab "General Settings". There you will find the text field "Mandate Text" in which you can save the text of the debit mandate. You can also store any number of translations. To do so, click on the three blue dots to the right of the text field to select the desired language.
Articles in this section
- Which purpose is shown for withdrawals in my customers' account statements?
- How can I configure the payment escalation?
- How does the payment process work with billwerk?
- How does the SEPA DD prenotification work?
- What has to be considered regarding the PCI-DSS level?
- How can I configure the time for payment for payments on account?
- How can I change the text of the SEPA Direct Debit Mandate?