Wirecard is a reliable payment service provider offering credit card payments and SEPA direct debit payments.
1. Configuration in your Wirecard account
For creating an account at wirecard you need the following data:
- Company name and the origin of your head office
- URL of your website
- Contact person
- Expected monthly revenue
- IP address for call of "RECON" files: 220.127.116.11
Following configuration has to be set in your Wirecard account:
- Checkout Seamless or Checkout Page
- Autodeposit has to be controllable with API parameters
- CVC for recurring credit card payments is optional
- "2 Step Process" for SEPA direct debit
- Account reconciliation via SFTP (Call of "RECON" files)
Note: The settings have to be set by your Wirecard account manager and can't be done by yourself.
Following settings can be configured by yourself:
- You can chose between the hash algorithms SHA512 and HMAC_SHA512. Save the same hash algorithm inside the billwerk settings
If you want to use SEPA direct debit, you have to save your creditor-id in your billwerk account in "Settings" -> "Company" -> "Creditor Identifier".
2. Configuration in your billwerk account
If you want to use SEPA direct debit, you have to save your creditor-id in your billwerk account in "Settings" -> "Company" -> "Creditor Identifier". For test purposes you can use DE98ZZZ09999999999.
Besides the configuration, mentioned above you have to configure Wirecard inside billwerk. Go to "Settings > Payment > Payment settings > Wirecard" for entering your data.
Enter the following data, which you can find inside your Wirecard account:
- Password for back-end operations (Checkout Seamless / Toolkit-Password)
Beware! You can change your password for the inital login at Wirecard, but the password for backend operations will be the old one. Insert in any case the password delivered by Wirecard in billwerk.
Insert all your data and save the changings. In payment provider overview Wirecard should be displayed as "OK". Activate all the wanted payment methods and press the "Save" button to activate all usable payment methods via Wirecard.
Please consider that the activation of your Wirecard account may take a time and has to be fully configured before using Wirecard via billwerk.
3. Test data
You can use the following test data:
Notice: The Wirecard test access is only open for signups and payment changes. Recurring payments are not possible. For recurring payments you have to get an own test account by Wirecard.
You can use the following payment methods and test data:
With 3-D secure
|Brand||Card number||Expiry date||CVC||Issue no.||ACS password|
Without 3-D secure
|Brand||Credit card number||Expiry||CVC|
SEPA direct debit
alphanumic String with 10 to 34 characters
alphanumic String with 8 to 11 characters
Any alphanumeric text is possible