Wirecard is a reliable payment service provider offering credit card payments and SEPA direct debit payments.
1. Configuration in your Wirecard account
For creating an account at wirecard you need the following data:
- Company name and the origin of your head office
- URL of your website
- Contact person
- Expected monthly revenue
- IP address for call of "RECON" files: 126.96.36.199
Following configuration has to be set in your Wirecard account:
- Checkout Seamless or Checkout Page
- Autodeposit has to be controllable with API parameters
- CVC for recurring credit card payments is optional
- "2 Step Process" for SEPA direct debit
- Account reconciliation via SFTP (Call of "RECON" files)
- TLS must be version 1.2
Note: The settings have to be set by your Wirecard account manager and can't be done by yourself.
Following settings can be configured by yourself:
- You can chose between the hash algorithms SHA512 and HMAC_SHA512. Save the same hash algorithm inside the billwerk settings
If you want to use SEPA direct debit, you have to save your creditor-id in your billwerk account in "Settings" -> "Company" -> "Creditor Identifier".
2. Configuration in your billwerk account
- If you want to use SEPA direct debit, you have to save your creditor-id in your billwerk account in "Settings" -> "Company" -> "Creditor Identifier". For test purposes you can use DE98ZZZ09999999999.
- Besides the configuration, mentioned above you have to configure Wirecard inside billwerk. Go to "Settings > Payment > Payment settings > Wirecard" for entering your data. Click on the "Edit" button there.
Enter the following data, which you can find inside your Wirecard account:
- Integration Type (Checkout Seamless / Checkout page), as configured in your Wirecard account
- Hash Algorithm, as configured in your Wirecard account
- Password for back-end operations (Checkout Seamless / Toolkit-Password)
- Reconciliation import username
- Reconciliation import password
Beware! You can change your password for the initial login at Wirecard, but the password for backend operations will be the old one. Insert in any case the password delivered by Wirecard in billwerk.
Insert all your data and save the changings. In payment provider overview Wirecard should be displayed as "OK". Activate all the wanted payment methods and press the "Save" button to activate all usable payment methods via Wirecard.
Please consider that the activation of your Wirecard account may take a time and has to be fully configured before using Wirecard via billwerk.
3. Test data
You can use the following test data for the Wirecard Demo Mode (https://guides.wirecard.at/wcp:demo_mode):
|Password for backend operations||jcv45z|
Notice: The Wirecard demo access is only open for signups and payment changes. Recurring payments are not possible. For recurring payments you have to get an own test account by Wirecard.
Important: When you are using the Wirecard demo access, you have to set the hash algorithm to HMAC-SHA512 in your billwerk account.
You can use the following payment methods and test data. If the testdata should not work anymore, got to https://guides.wirecard.at/wcp:demo_mode to check, if there are new payment data available:
|Card holder||Any card holder name is possible.|
|Credit card number||9500000000000002||Mastercard without Mastercard SecureCode (SSL only)|
|9500000000000001||Mastercard with Mastercard SecureCode|
|9400000000000004||Visa without Verified by Visa (SSL only)|
|9400000000000003||Visa with Verified by Visa|
|9600000000000005||Maestro with Maestro SecureCode|
|9100000000000006||American Express (SSL only)|
|9100000000000005||American Express with American Express SafeKey|
|9200000000000007||Diners Club (SSL only)|
|9300000000000008||JCB (SSL only)|
|9110000000000010||UATP (SSL only)|
|9090000000000011||Discover (SSL only)|
|Expiration date||Any date in future is possible.|
|Card verification code (CVC)||Any number with 3 digits is possible.|
SEPA direct debit
You can use any IBAN with a correct syntax and check digit. Example:
Any alphanumeric text is possible
Note: If you are using the Wirecard Test Mode (https://guides.wirecard.at/wcp:demo_mode) then you have to test with the following test data:
For 3-D Secure
|Brand||Card number||Expiry date||CVC||Issue no.||ACS password|
For non 3-D Secure
|Brand||Credit card number||Expiry||CVC|